USA TODAY bestselling author Melissa McClone writes heartwarming women’s fiction and sweet contemporary romance novels for Cardinal Press, Tule Publishing Group, and Harlequin Books. When she’s not writing relatable characters and sigh-worthy happy endings, she spends her time in the rainy Pacific Northwest reading from her Kindle’s ever-growing TBR, napping with her dog and cats, and decorating her Happy Planner. Melissa graduated from Stanford University with a mechanical engineering degree, but discovered she prefers writing happily ever afters to jet engine testing and analysis. She has been published internationally in over twenty-five languages. To hear about new releases, sales, freebies, and giveaways, join her newsletter below!
- My hashtags: #mom, #dogmom, #catmom, #plannerbabe, #starwarsfangirl, #romancereader
- Favorite color: Red
- Favorite movies: Star Wars saga, Galaxy Quest, The Christmas Card
- Favorite music: Musicals, Movie soundtracks
- Instruments played: Clarinet, Cymbals
- Favorite book: The Stand by Stephen King
- Favorite food: Chocolate
- Favorite way to relax: Reading
- Favorite TV show: The Mandalorian
- Collects: Castles, Planning Supplies, Cardinal figures
- What you might not know about me: I was in the LSJUMB (Stanford Marching Band) during “The Play.”
This was me doing a book signing for my very first book!
Listen to me on the Audibly Addicted podcast. This was my first time doing a podcast, and I was so nervous, but Kim and Mo were so nice!